ORACLE OBJECTS BUG
Author Message
 ORACLE OBJECTS BUG

I have been finding that my Oracle Objects
apps have been leaving defunct processes on the
server after normal exit.

I called Oracle to see if I could get an explanation.
After some tests they found the same problem and declared
it a major bug.  Neither myself or the person I spoke to
could believe it hadn't been noticed before.

This bug occurs with all versions of Objects available
using SQL*Net 1.

As far as I know the only way to get rid of the defunct
processes is to stop and start 'orasrv'. Or reboot the system.

Oracle assure me this is on the urgent list and will
be fixed ASAP.

Gus

--
Angus Beare

Sat, 03 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oracle Objects Date Bug??

2. Oracle Objects and the Oracle Data Control

3. Need help passing an array to an Oracle procedure using Oracle Objects for OLE

4. Oracle Objects vs Oracle ODBC in VB

5. Oracle ODBC bug found in version 11 thru 16

6. Oracle ODBC bug: Record is deleted

7. RDO bug with Oracle?

8. Bug with crystal & oracle (connection stay open)

9. bug? truncated time field for Oracle

10. Oracle ODBC bug: Record is deleted

11. Oracle and ADO bug ???

12. IDE BUGs, BUGs, BUGs....