HELP: New with VB
Author Message
 HELP: New with VB

I'm new to Visual Basic (5.0) but have lots of QBasic and VBA
experience.  Could someone send me a sample of code that would:

1) Open an Access (.mdb) file

2) Prompt for a range of dates, and the name of a client (say there
is a field, "Clients")

3) Copy/export these data (e.g., date, client, item, cost) into
an Excel spreadsheet (maybe ask for the name of the .XLS file to
create)

4) Calculate something, like the total cost of all items, display
it in the dialogue box, and add it to a specific cell in the Excel
file?

Thanks in advance for your kind help... this would really help
me get going!

- Skip Albertson

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help new to VB 6.0

2. Grid Help (New to VB)

3. HELP - New to VB

4. Help - New VB person has a question about learning VB.

5. New to VB new example,,,Please

6. new VB site for new users

7. New to CR 8 and quiet new to VB I have got some problems

8. New VB site for new-users

9. New to VB - Need help with Draw Line

10. ADSI and VB HELP I am NEW

11. IDEA: Project to help new people to VB

12. New VB OCX, need test help