Data List
Author Message
 Data List

Hi,
  I'm using the Data List control because I need to list values from a
  datafield in a table .   By the way, this post was really helpful in
  getting me to successfully put up the Data List control.  I just have
  this one question.  Can you select multiple values in the Data List
  control? Right now, I can only select one.. and there seems to be no
  property in the control that lets you enable multiple selection.. If a
  Data List does not let you select multiple values, what are my
  alternatives.. I really need to allow multiple selection.. and I can't
  resort to a simple List box as I really need the RowSource property
  (for listing from a table field)..

Any help would be really appreciated..

Thank you.

Saad

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:46:29 GMT

1. Can't copy data from data list into datagrid

2. How to show Data List with data environment

3. empty data list / data grid on NT4, but fine on Windows98

4. data List Problem

5. Data List

6. Data List Help

7. Data List

8. Bound Data List

9. Dynamic Data List Box (how to get one)

10. 16-Bit Data List Box

11. Bind Data/List to Recordset

12. Wierd...refreshing ADO control and data list....