Sending Reports (Crystal Reports Runtime) to other printers
Author Message
 Sending Reports (Crystal Reports Runtime) to other printers

Quote:
>The problem is the version of CRPE32.DLL and CRPAIGE.DLL that you are
using.
>What you need to do is download the patch from the Seagate website
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
>correct version for your version of Crystal Report.

WARNING: If you upgrade to Crystal Reports 5.0.X.108, then you won't even be
able to select the number of pages and orientation. When you hit PRINT, the
window immediately dumps the whole report to the default printer.
This bug was promised to be fixed at the end of 1997, but the only response
I have got from Seagate so far is that they are no longer releasing patches
for V5.

Please feel free to contact them to confirm this.. if I am wrong, let me
know.

Paul M.

Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending Reports (Crystal Reports Runtime) to other printers

Truth of the matter is...
You probably won't see it being fixed with version 5.0 and possibly 6.0;
however, these problems only exist if you are using the OCX, if you're using
API calls, you can set the print orientation. The print orientation is a
matter of the OCX... as for the printing of all pages, that is, is the
crpe.dll which therefore means cannot be done even with API calls.

Quote:

>>The problem is the version of CRPE32.DLL and CRPAIGE.DLL that you are
>using.
>>What you need to do is download the patch from the Seagate website
>>http://www.img.seagatesoftware.com/ making sure that you download the
>>correct version for your version of crystal report.

>WARNING: If you upgrade to Crystal Reports 5.0.X.108, then you won't even
be
>able to select the number of pages and orientation. When you hit PRINT, the
>window immediately dumps the whole report to the default printer.
>This bug was promised to be fixed at the end of 1997, but the only response
>I have got from Seagate so far is that they are no longer releasing patches
>for V5.

>Please feel free to contact them to confirm this.. if I am wrong, let me
>know.

>Paul M.

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending Reports (Crystal Reports Runtime) to other printers

What is the code to print landscape using the API. I don't understand how
you use the DEVMODE structure to change the orientation. Can someone help
me out with this.

Thanks

Quote:
> Truth of the matter is...
> You probably won't see it being fixed with version 5.0 and possibly 6.0;
> however, these problems only exist if you are using the OCX, if you're
using
> API calls, you can set the print orientation. The print orientation is a
> matter of the OCX... as for the printing of all pages, that is, is the
> crpe.dll which therefore means cannot be done even with API calls.

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending Reports (Crystal Reports Runtime) to other printers

2. Sending Reports (Crystal Reports Runtime) to other printers

3. Sending a compiled (.exe) Crystal Report to my network printer

4. Crystal Report Not sent to printer and no error message

5. Inserting a picture into a Crystal Reports report at runtime

6. Inserting a picture into a Crystal Reports report at runtime

7. Merging Multiple Reports at Runtime - Crystal Reports.NET

8. How to create Title of the Report at Runtime in Crystal Report .Net

9. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

10. Access 2000 runtime and Crystal Report 7 runtime

11. Access 2000 runtime and Crystal Report 7 runtime

12. Access 2000 runtime and Crystal Report 7 runtime