textbox question
Author Message
 textbox question

Is it possible to carry a total from work in text boxes on one form to
a text box on a second and perhaps third form?

If so perhaps someone could tell me how, please.

Please answer via this and an email to boot please.

Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:15:11 GMT
 textbox question
Yes.

You can access using its container:

    Form2.Text1.Text = Me.Text1.Text

But remember, it will activate the Form_Load event of Form2.

Quote:
> Is it possible to carry a total from work in text boxes on one form to
> a text box on a second and perhaps third form?

> If so perhaps someone could tell me how, please.

> Please answer via this and an email to boot please.

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:17:22 GMT

1. TextBox question

2. vb.net textbox question

3. Textbox questions

4. textbox question

5. NewBee VB5 textbox question

6. tough textbox question

7. ..easy textbox question from a newbie

8. Newbie TextBox question

9. Easy Textbox Question ?

10. TextBox Question

11. Textbox question..