Datagrid : How to disable rows?
Author Message
 Datagrid : How to disable rows?

Hi to all of you!

Is there a way to disable a number of rows from the Datagrid without
disabling the entire grid. Or is there a way to change the
forecolor/background colour of a given row without changing the other rows?

Thanks &  Regards
Neeraj

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:58:16 GMT
 Datagrid : How to disable rows?
You could exclude the rows when you fill the grid?

Quote:
> Hi to all of you!

> Is there a way to disable a number of rows from the Datagrid without
> disabling the entire grid. Or is there a way to change the
> forecolor/background colour of a given row without changing the other
rows?

> Thanks &  Regards
> Neeraj

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:26:47 GMT

1. Disable Delete row function in Datagrid

2. Disabling Add Rows in a DataGrid in VB.net

3. Add row to datatable from datagrid without leaving current row with cursor

4. How do I set the Datagrid row to be same size as the datagrid window

5. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

6. Disable multi-row select in MSHFlexGrid

7. Disabling Fixed Rows on Grid's RowColChange Event

8. Disabling Click For A Specific Row

9. Know datatable row number of a datagrid line ?

10. How to delete a row in a datagrid.

11. datagrid row update when not visible in the grid

12. Datagrid and Rows.Add