Need quick TAPI dialer source code
Author Message
 Need quick TAPI dialer source code

I do not have access to the TAPI SDK so I need some quick help. I need to
add an auto dialer to a sales force db app. looking for some source code of
Assisted TAPI. A  MAK file of a simple dialer would be great, I'll worry
about passing the phone number.
Thanks in Advance
--

Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Quick Assisted TAPI Code

2. Source code for auto dialer?

3. Dialer Source Code

4. TAPI dialer

5. What is TAPI.DLL, my phone dialer doesn’t work cause it is too old

6. VB TAPI Devcaps/Dialer app by Ray Mecer

7. Quick Basic/Visual Basic source code

8. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

9. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

10. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

11. API, WM_SETEXT, quick question, need quick answer please

12. Need code for a phone dialer with subsequent internal ext dialer.