ActiveX Properties
Author Message
 ActiveX Properties

Hi
I am writing my first activex control and I need some help.
I am trying to create a property which will give the developer the option to
choose from an option list a value.
It will be like the Enabled property which have two options - True and False
or like the Appearance - 0-Flat and 1-3D.
I have created a property but I can only type a value and not to choose from
a list.

Any help will be appreciated

Chris Melis

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 05:42:45 GMT
 ActiveX Properties
Chris

Use an Enum

Public Enum YesNo
    Yes = -1
    No = 0
End Enum

Property Let SomeProp(eVal As YesNo)

End Property

regards

Ian

** invalid email address, change dk to denmark

homepage http://www.kingsoft-denmark.com/
Tips & Tricks page http://tips.kingsoft-denmark.com/

Quote:
> Hi
> I am writing my first activex control and I need some help.
> I am trying to create a property which will give the developer the option
> choose from an option list a value.
> It will be like the Enabled property which have two options - True and
False
> or like the Appearance - 0-Flat and 1-3D.
> I have created a property but I can only type a value and not to choose
from
> a list.

> Any help will be appreciated

> Chris Melis

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:24:40 GMT

1. activex properties

2. Setting an ActiveX-property from a web-page?

3. activeX property

4. ActiveX Properties

5. Activex property page question

6. Mapping ActiveX Properties to database

7. ActiveX properties in ToolBox

8. Enumeration problem (ActiveX properties)

9. Accessing ActiveX properties from other forms

10. Q: How to limit values of an activeX property

11. ActiveX Property Listbox

12. C++ ActiveX Property returns VARIANT Array of BSTR for VBScript or JavaScript