Peachtree btrieve data and VB
Author Message
 Peachtree btrieve data and VB

Does anyone know how to access the btrieve peachtree files.  I realize there
is at least one 3rd party vendor that sells a program to  allow this - I was
trying to avoid being married to a vendor for the remainder of my days  if
their is some other way.  Seems since  it is btrieve data  there should be
some odbc connection.

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:33:36 GMT

1. connecting to Btrieve (for Peachtree acct)?

2. Importing peachtree data

3. Btrieve - How can I access Btrieve files in VB 5.0

4. Accessing BTrieve data via ODBC in VB

5. Data Type Problem accessing Btrieve (MBF) data type

6. Data Type Problem accessing Btrieve (MBF) data type

7. Data Type Problem accessing Btrieve (MBF) data type

8. VB/Access97 =---> automate PEACHTREE

9. PeachTree DB into Access for VB?

10. Possible to access a Peachtree Database from VB???

11. VB3 or VB5 / Btrieve - How to connect to Btrieve 6.15 Files

12. VB3 or VB5 / Btrieve - How to connect to Btrieve 6.15 Files