Printing Crystal Reports report help needed
Author Message
 Printing Crystal Reports report help needed

I'm so new to programing that I can't even understand the help files on how
to get my aplication to update and print a report generated in the Crystal
reports that came with VB4.0.
Can someone help me using plain English Please?

Tue, 30 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing Crystal Reports report help needed

In short:

Add a Crystal control to you project
Set its reportname property to "dir\xxx.rpt" (you get the point)
Set its action property to 1

In its most simple form, this will print your report. There may be
other issues relating to DB security, variable selection
parameters,etc. but this should get you going.

Oh, make sure your report is saved with the "Save Data With Report"
option turned off (check the file menu); otherwise your report will
always show the same data!!!!!

Feel free to email me for offline help..... (I had to learn CRW the
hard way, and might as well help spare others the grief!!!)

Tue, 30 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help printing LARGE reports with vb3.0 and Crystal Reports

2. Need help printing LARGE reports with VB3.0 and Crystal Reports 4.5

3. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

4. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

5. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

6. Need help to write a report with Crystal Report

7. need help for printing crystal report from vb

8. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

9. Printing report from Dynaset using Crystal Report and VB

10. How do you Print a Crystal Reports report?

11. Call SQL stored procedure in VB5.0 and print report to Crystal report

12. Use crystal report to print the report to file