Codebase and Client/Server--Anyone using?
Author Message
 Codebase and Client/Server--Anyone using?

I've been reading the ads for Codebase, ver. 6, and it says that it
offers a client/server setup.

Is anyone using this? Is this true client/server?

I would like to hear opinions on Codebase.

Alan Questell

Tue, 01 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. can anyone help on client/server

2. Unable to get correct assembly codebase when using COM+

3. Using an odbc server from a client

4. Anyone using VB and Interbase Server?

5. Client/server DB using Access-ASP-VBScript

6. Client-server application using ODBC.

7. Using an odbc server from a client

9. Client-Server applications using the Mainframe

10. ADO - Reasons for using Client/Server cursor location?

11. Client-server application using ODBC.