Reindex a Dbase database
Author Message
 Reindex a Dbase database

How do I reindex or update an index file for a dbase database.
My file gets corupted from time to time, and I have to go into older tools
and manually reindex.
I would like to reindex whenever the program loads, and give the user the
ability to do it at other times.
I am not using the datacontrol, but manually opening the database and seting
the recordset, then seting the index.

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. reindex and pack procedures for using dbase files in Visual Basic

2. Reindex a dBase table ?

3. Is there a way to reindex a database?

4. Is there a way to reindex a database?

5. How to reindex using VB4.0 ?

6. How to reindex FoxPro file in VB3 Pro ?

7. Reindex MDB

8. Reindex Foxpro DBF in VB

9. Reindex ???!!!

10. Reindex in ODBC,JET in Access and SQL

11. Connect to dBase database

12. Dbase or other databases