VB4 and Access 3.0 (Office 97)
Author Message
 VB4 and Access 3.0 (Office 97)

I am having problems with the compatability issues concerning Access 2 vs
Access 3.  If Access 3 is installed, Access 2 Databases become read-only so
my VB App can't update the database.  The App I am writing will be used on
a variety of systems, most likely some with Access 3 and others with Access
2.   Is there any work-around to help with this incompatability that Good
'Ol Microsoft has decided to plague us with?

Thanks for any advice you may have to offer.

-Jordan Price

Fri, 03 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4 and Access 3.0 (Office 97)

2. Help: VB 3.0/Access 1.1/ 2.0 with Office 97

3. Out of Stack 28 using VB4-32bit with Office 97 Installed

4. Oracle Driver Problem VB4 to VB5 and Office 97

5. Out of Stack 28 using VB4-32bit with Office 97 Installed

6. Where is the Windows Help Compiler (VB4.0 PRO, Office 97 PRO)

7. VB4, OLE Office 97

8. PROBLEM:Office 97 and VB4.0

9. VB4 -> Office 97 Error

10. Office 97 Killed VB4 !

11. Oracle Driver Problem VB4 to VB5 and Office 97

12. VB4 and Office 97