Scheduling DTS package thru Visual Basic
Author Message
 Scheduling DTS package thru Visual Basic

Hi all,

Got a question.  I have figured out how to create an execute a DTS package
in VB fine.  Is it possible to schedule this package to execute thru Visual
Basic as well?  I would think so, but I can't seem to find any references
anywhere.  If someone knows how to do this and can give me a code snippet,
or point me in the right direction that would great.

Thanks in advance.
Nick.

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 01:02:39 GMT

1. Schedule DTS Package from VB.Net?

2. Problem scheduling a DTS package in VB

3. VB and DTS packages - Custom server and package names

4. Visual scheduling software for Visual Basic databases

5. DTS with Visual BAsic

6. Visual Basic -- Recordset/UpdateBatch And DTS Questions

7. report scheduling design in visual basic