Compacting a Foxpro 2.5 database
Author Message
 Compacting a Foxpro 2.5 database

How can I compact a Foxpro database?

DBengine.CompactDatabase  "XXX.DBF", "YYY.DBF" returns an error that
"XXX.DBF is not a valid database".  I suspect that CompactDatabase
will only Compact Access databases.  boo hoo....   What about the rest
of us lamerz who still have Foxpro? :-)

Thanks,
Tom York

Sun, 09 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compacting a Foxpro 2.5 database

2. Database compression routine for Foxpro 2.5 database

3. Visual Basic 3.0 for Windows and Foxpro 2.5 for Windows database

4. open foxpro 2.5 database

5. HELP!!! Using ADO to read FOXPRO 2.5 database

6. How Do I NOT Display deleted records using FoxPro 2.5 Database

7. Compacting/Packing Foxpro 3.0 Database with SQL

8. Compacting FoxPro Database

9. Convert FoxPro 2.5 to Access 97

10. Foxpro 2.5 and VB.NET

11. Problems with FoxPro/Visual Basic 6 with ADO 2.5

12. How can I pack a FoxPro 2.5 file ?