Use index with dBase files
Author Message
 Use index with dBase files

I' m a rookie VB3 programmer, I would know how to use the index of a
dBase file with the statement  FIND.

I know that is possible to specify index with table and use the
statement SEEK.

I don't know how to specify index with snapshot and dynaset.

It's agree a small example to explain the answer

        Thanks

Alex

E-mail: acavic.iol.it

Thu, 08 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using dBase files with MDX-indexes in Crystal reports

2. using DBASE-files with MDX-indexes in Crystal reports

3. Using DBase III index in VB5

4. Help using Dbase or FoxPro Indexes

5. VB4.0 16-bit using dBase III Indexes

6. Using indexes with dBase III

7. Help using existing FoxPro or Dbase Indexes with VB5

8. Please Help!!!! Trouble creating/using dbase III indexes

9. indexes in dBase 3 files?

10. I need to index dbase files in vb4 pro

11. Indexing a DBASE file

12. dBASE Index files .MDX usage in VB