Maxiumized Mdi child forms-VB 4.0
Author Message
 Maxiumized Mdi child forms-VB 4.0

I am pretty sure I seen a reference to the below problem but can't find
it. If on a Mdi form you open a MDI child form that is NOT maxiumized
and then open another MDI child form that is, when you drop it, it
maxiumizes the one behind it. (such fun) Is their some VOODOO that I
could do to ensure MY MDI CHILDREN will behave they way I originally
had them!

Would appreciate any HELP.

THANKS

SUE

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

2. Modal non MDI forms and Modeless MDI child forms in VB 5.0

3. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

4. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

5. MDI-Child form and positon on MDI-form

6. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form

7. MDI child forms on top of a picture on a MDI form

8. Help with MDI Forms and MDI child forms

9. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form

10. Having MDI form with MDI Child form in DLL

11. Accessing Objects on a Mdi Parent form from a Mdi Child form

12. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form