OLE OBJECT - > MSACCESS Report
Author Message
 OLE OBJECT - > MSACCESS Report

 I would like to know if I can insert an OLE object (Word Document) into
 MS-Access Report from a procedure.I am not able to achieve that using the
 GetObject function and using the Report.Print Statement. If there is any other
 way of doing it please let me know.

Thanking you in Advance

Mohan

Tue, 30 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE OBJECT - > MSACCESS Report
 I would like to know if I can insert an OLE object into the Report at run time
using ACCESS BASIC . If it is possible What command has to be used.

        I tried GetObject("<Document Name>")  and <REP Name>.Print without
any success

Thanking you in advance

Mohan

Fri, 02 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE OBJECT - > MSACCESS Report

Sat, 03 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Storing OLE Objects In MSAccess Database

2. Importing OLE object from MSAccess to VB Programme

3. HOW to get MSAccess OLE in Crysta Reports ?

4. Assign OLE Object Of Crystal Report Object

5. Viewer Object -> Report Object

6. <<<<HELP- OLE container Control>>>>>>>>>

7. OLE object in Image-datatype -> CR9

8. VB Picture <-> Access OLE Object

9. VB Picture <-> Access OLE Object

10. VBA-assigning an OLE-object to an Ole-object-field

11. >>>Printer Object bug or what??

12. OLE object in a Report