updatable dynaset via OD
Author Message
 updatable dynaset via OD

KZ>Newsgroups: comp.databases.ms-sqlserver,comp.lang.basic.visual.database
KZ>Subject: updatable dynaset via ODBC SQLServer

KZ>How to create dynaset (or table) type recordset
KZ>in Visual Basic 4 prof. With snapshot all works OK but without
KZ>ability to insert/update/delete.

KZ>I use SQL Server 6.0 on NT and 32-bit Microsoft ODBC driver.
KZ>MS-Query works OK with this driver.

The simplest method would probably be to attach the table to a local .mdb
file. If the table carries a unique index, it should be updateable. Someone
around here may have a better solution - I don't really know SQL Server.

Joe

Never underestimate the power of a WAG.
e-mail:

---
 * WR  [NR] * UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY

Mon, 05 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. updatable dynaset via ODBC SQLServer

2. Dynaset not Updatable (SQL Server)

3. Dynaset using JOIN not updatable?

4. SQL Server dynaset not updatable.

5. Updatable dynaset from multiple tables

6. Help: The dynaset is always not updatable :~(

7. Dynaset / Snaphot via Crystal Reports

8. ASCII value od extended characters same from DOS

9. procedur od telnet

10. Trade od MB save on upgrade

11. BMP to Gif od JPEG

12. Deletion od components from list