Update data by remote data control
Author Message
 Update data by remote data control

I try to use remote data control to get data and show on the grid control.
I generated different resultsets for different Tab. When I want to update
the data in the grid control by calling my own stored procedure to update
the data and then refresh the grid control. I got an error. Can someone
tell me how to update the data by using stored procedure?

Tue, 16 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Control vs Remote Data Control (for Axx95 and VB4/32 Enterprise)

2. data control and remote data control

3. data control and remote data control

4. DB not updated using dbcombo and oracle remote data control

5. Update Multiple Rows!!!(Remote Data Control)

6. MSRDC20.OCX update problem (Remote Data Control)

7. Help with Remote Data Control updates

8. Problem in Updating FlexGrid Bound to Remote Data Control

9. New data control based on Remote Data Service

10. Assigning Null Values to data bound fields using remote data control

11. Binding Data Control to remote data source.

12. New data control based on Remote Data Service