Displaying Access 2.O OLE field in VB application
Author Message
 Displaying Access 2.O OLE field in VB application

I am writing an application using VB 3.0 as the front end.

My database is created using Access 2.0.  I 've a particular
OLE field in Access which I need to display in VB.

VB's picture and image controls could not display my Access OLE field.

How should I go about solving this problem?

Thu, 25 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Displaying Access 2.O OLE field in VB application
Check out page 645 and following of Roger Jennings Database Developers
Guide for VB.  If you don't have the book - get it, you won't regret it!

The section metioned above talks about how to parse the 'wrapper' data
that is stored by access with the image.  By the time you hit page 655
you'll be building a VB app that will do just what you want - read
access OLE objects.

MCA

: I am writing an application using VB 3.0 as the front end.

: My database is created using Access 2.0.  I 've a particular
: OLE field in Access which I need to display in VB.

: VB's picture and image controls could not display my Access OLE field.

: How should I go about solving this problem?

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

4. Display an Access 97 ole field in VB5

5. Display an Access 97 ole field in VB5

6. Display a bmp from an OLE Access 97 field

7. VB30: Accessing OLE-field in ACCESS-DB via OLE-VBX

8. Linking or Embedding an OLE object into an Access OLE DataType Field using DAO

9. Linking or Embedding an OLE Object in an Access OLE DataType Field using DAO

10. Insertion of OLE-Object into OLE-Field of Access-Table

11. storing an OLE object into an Access OLE field

12. Saving OLE object from VB to Access Database binary field