Contact
Author Message
 Contact

My name is John and i am an IT manager who has been programming in VB for
about 18 months.
I am looking for a programmer who has a very good understanding of databases
and would like to team up and write a program i have in mind.

It is a car rental program that need rewriting from clipper.

Anybody interested ?

John

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

2. Retreive current contact index from contact form

3. Add Contacts to a PublicFolder Contact list

4. best way to sync Outlook contacts with a SQL Server contacts database

5. Find a contact in Outlook contact or in a access database

6. VBA Display selected contacts/people from a Shared contact list

7. Delete Contacts from "Contact " Folder Automatically

8. How do I programmatically link contact to contact?

9. Cannot mail to Contacts with modified Contact Form

10. Can Not send Mail to Contacts that use a Modified Contact Form

11. VB send outlook contact to contacts subfolder?

12. From a Contact's details to the Contact folder