Visual Basic 3.0/4.0 Consulting Projects in NYC, Spectrum Concpets Consulting Corp.
Author Message
 Visual Basic 3.0/4.0 Consulting Projects in NYC, Spectrum Concpets Consulting Corp.

***URGENT/IMMEDIATE NEED***

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp., an information technology
consulting firm providing leading-edge consulting expertise to the NYC
area since 1979, is looking for several Visual Basic Consultants to
work ON-SITE at one of our most prestigious clients in the New York
City area.  The projects are immediate and is at least three to six
months in length.

1.  Senior Visual Basic 4.0 Client/Server Programmer Analyst and GUI
Designer
Required Skills:  VB 4.0/Sybase System 10/C++

2.  Senior Visual Basic 4.0 Programmer Analyst
Required Skills:  VB 4.0/OLE

3.  Visual Basic Programmer Analyst
Required Skills:  VB 3.0/4.0 and C

4.  Senior Visual Basic 4.0 Programmer Analyst
Required Skills:  VB 4.0/Windows NT
Desireable Skills:  Sybase/SQL/C++/ODBC/RDB

5.  Visual Basic Programmer Analyst (only two months to start)
Requried Skills:  VB/Access

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your
professional attitude and highly marketable skills.

For Details please contact:

Michael A. Cohen
Technical Recruiter

CompuServe:  73304,3026

Web Site:  www.sconcepts.com

PHONE  (212)791-4800 x248
FAX    (212)791-6639

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.
150 Broadway, Suite 600
New York, NY  10038

***Referral Fees Paid . . . Refer your friends/associates!!!***

Fri, 06 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Mon, 09 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. Visual Basic 3.0/4.0 Consulting Projects in NYC, Spectrum Concpets Consulting Corp.

2. Visual Basic 3.0/4.0 Consulting Projects in NYC, Spectrum Concpets Consulting Corp.

3. Visual Basic 3.0/4.0 Consulting Projects in NYC, Spectrum Concpets Consulting Corp.

4. Visual Basic 3.0/4.0 Consulting Projects in NJ (609), Spectrum Concpets Consulting Corp.

5. Visual Basic 3.0/4.0 Consulting Projects in NJ (609), Spectrum Concpets Consulting Corp.

6. Visual Basic 4.0/Sybase Consulting Work in NYC

7. Visual Basic 4.0/Sybase Consulting Work in NYC

8. Visual Basic Consulting Projects in NYC, Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.

9. Visual Basic Consulting Projects in NYC area, Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.

10. VB 4.0/Sybase Consulting Project in NYC

11. VB 4.0/Sybase Consulting Project in NYC

12. Visual Basic Consulting Positions in NYC and NJ, Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.