Icons in MSFlexGrid too large
Author Message
 Icons in MSFlexGrid too large

Hi. Im using MSFlexGrid control to show information from a database. when I
add an icon to a "cell" it appears too large. I use the same set of icons
(from an ImageList ctrl) for both a TreeView and ListView controls and they
look fine, but what I get in MSFlexGrid is much too large to fit in the
"cell". I experimented creating bitmaps instead of icons, and if I make them
small enough, they'll fit, but then you don't have transparent areas in a
bitmap ("mask color"). Any ideas on how to force the size of an image to fit
in an MSFlexGrid field?

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Large Icons to Small Icons

2. Converting Large Icons to Small Icons

3. Large MSFlexGrid and Printing

4. Large database with MSFLexGrid

5. Large database with MSFlexGrid

6. List View Top Item in Large Icon View

7. Getting TopLevel Item in Large Icon View

8. Listview large icon

9. Howto: Large and small exe icon ?

10. Large Icons problem

11. Know of large sources of lots of ICONS?

12. Small/Large Icon - no drag