ADO, VB and Access MEMO field problem
Author Message
 ADO, VB and Access MEMO field problem

Hi all,

Need help here.  I have a field in an Access table that is MEMO type.  I am
using ADO in VB 6 app.  WHen I debug thru it, the field contains data.
Then, right before my eyes, it will change to NULL (i am not drunk).

Any suggestions?????

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:00:13 GMT

1. ADO Update (using VB) of Memo fields in Access 97 DB

2. VB + ADO + VFP ODBC Driver problem MEMO field

3. Memo fields - problems reporting 2 memo fields

4. Access, VB, and DAO problem with a Memo Field

5. VB dBase Clipper Access memo field problem

6. Problem with Access MEMO Fields & VB

7. Updating Memo Fields in MS Access using ADO Parameter / Stored Procedures

8. VB6/ADO Can't access VFP 5 Memo fields

9. Updating Memo Fields in MS Access using ADO Parameter / Stored Procedures

10. Access memo field type in ADO

11. Using ADO Command object and Access PROCEDURE to insert Memo/Binary fields

12. ADO, Access, Memo-Field update error at size above 64K