How to wait for procedure finish
Author Message
 How to wait for procedure finish

I have the following problem:

I am working on a program that processes data from a jet-database.
The program allows the user to edit data in several categories, each
with it's own form.

However, I also have a search routine that is called from several
different forms. I want to use the 'form.enabled=false/true' to
disable access to the other forms while the seach form is visible.
Silly question: HOW?

any sugestions welcome at:

Fri, 19 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How to wait for procedure finish

The most basic way is to only display the form when required with
form.show 1, this way all other forms are disabled whilst the form is
shown.

Robert Chafer
Digital iD Picture Systems

Sat, 20 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wait for procedure in shelled prg to finish

2. Waiting for another application to finish

3. Wait for Shell to finish

4. How to wait for a form to finish?

5. How to wait for a form to finish

6. How to wait for a form to finish?

7. Waiting for a shell process to finish in 32 bit environment

8. Calling an external program (and waiting until it's finished)

9. how to start Word, run a macro, wait till it finishes, then quit

10. Wait for SHELL to finish

11. Wait until document printing is finished

12. Wait until form_load is finished