Visual Basic 3.0 and Access 2.0
Author Message
 Visual Basic 3.0 and Access 2.0

Hello!
      I'm newbie in that kind of application.  I have to make
a Visual Basic (version 3.0) program with Access (2.0) database.
My question is do I have to use ODBC method or the OpenDatabase
method or others methods....????

I know that the ODBC for access 2.0 don't work well any update of it???

thanks

Sat, 27 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic 3.0 and Access 2.0
You don't need ODBC. OpenDatabase method. Plus use the compatibility layer, COMLAYR.EXE or something like that, from
Microsoft. From their FTP site or TechNet CD-ROMs.
Cheers,
Pjotr

Tue, 30 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual basic 3.0 accessing Access 2.0 databases

2. Visual Basic 3.0 and Access 2.0

3. Visual Basic 3.0 and Access 2.0

4. Help Visual basic 3.0 and Access 2.0

5. Performance comparison Visual Basic 3.0 vs MS ACCESS 2.0

6. Access 2.0 and Visual Basic 3.0

7. Porting Access 2.0 App to Visual Basic 3.0

8. Performance comparison Visual Basic 3.0 vs MS ACCESS 2.0

9. Visual Basic 3.0 - Access 2.0

10. Visual Basic 3.0 & Access 2.0

11. Visual Basic 3.0 and MS Access 2.0

12. Install Access 2.0 Cmpt Layer w/o Access 2.0 for VB 3.0