Using a Grant Total with Crystal Reports 4.0 - gt.txt [1/1]
Author Message
 Using a Grant Total with Crystal Reports 4.0 - gt.txt [1/1]

I use some group sections in Crystal Reports. After any change of the last
section I want to go to a new page (menu "format section" -> "new page after").
Now I additionaly have a grant-total section and I do not want CRW to print
the total sum on a new page, because then this total sum is a single line on one
last page. Is it possible to print the total sum on the below the last group
section though using "New Page After"?

Thanks for help.

Thu, 13 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. TOTAL PAGES USING CRYSTAL REPORTS 4.6

2. Crystal Report: Using non .txt files as source of odbc text files

3. How to take the page totals of a report in Crystal Report 5.0

4. Using the dreaded Crystal Reports w/VB 4.0

5. changing .mdb path in crystal report using vb 4.0

6. Exporting to HTML using the Version of Crystal Reports that Comes with VB 4.0 Pro

7. changing .mdb path in crystal report using vb 4.0

8. Using totals of sub-reports in main- report

9. <<<Win32Api.TXT>>>

10. Problem: Total fields in Crystal Reports

11. Total Page value in Crystal Report

12. Percent of Total in Crystal 4.5 Cross Tab Report