Intranet/Internet site combo
Author Message
 Intranet/Internet site combo

I'm working on a secure internet site, which uses a database to store all user
information etc.  The problem is that when someone comes from the Intranet, we want
them to be able to go in seemlessly, whats causing the problem is IIS 4.0 from
Microsoft.  Anonymous and NTDS authorization are activiated, but NTDS is bypassed
automatically by Anonymous.  Is there a way around this in terms of software?

Im attempting to add a NTDS authorization string in the header, but that has been
giving me a password prompt, which, when you click ok 3 times, lets you in

Thanks a lot for any responses

Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good Intranet or Internet Site for Demo / Training HELP

2. Internet Transfer Control - Cannot FTP to Intranet FTP sites

3. Adding sites to local intranet sites in IE5

4. How do you drop doc files from a intranet site into a new word doc

5. Make a script to log you in to a intranet site

6. retreive client connected computername via browser thru intranet site

7. Best method to list files on Intranet site (?)

8. Internet Intranet applications whith VB

9. Intranet/Internet Help

10. from intranet application to internet application

11. Database on Internet/Intranet

12. Graphical Data Analysis over the Internet or Intranet (Java Applet)