MS Access to MS Exchange Address Book??
Author Message
 MS Access to MS Exchange Address Book??

Hi, everyone!

Microsoft says this can't be done--I'm betting it can, and I'm just not a good
enough programmer.  (I'm barely past the point where I know API isn't short
for Associated Press International)

I have an extensive contacts database in Acess, and I need to fax out regular
informaiton to a selected group.  MS Schedule+ will import delimited text
files, but the Personal Address Book in Excange won't! (Something about
incompatible MAPI versions, they said.)

I need a way to either fax the same document to a list of fax numbers (MS
Publisher 3.0 or MS Word 7 documents) or get my fax num,bers onto the personal
address book.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Lisa Morgan

Wed, 15 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing MS Exchange Address Book from an ASP file

2. VB4 STD - How can I manipulate MS Exchange PAB (Address Book) files

3. MS Exchange Address Book

4. VB4 STD - How can I manipulate MS Exchange PAB (Address Book) files

5. How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,

6. How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,

7. **** Send a mailing using MS ACCESS 95 with or without MS EXCHANGE SERVER *****

8. Accessing the Exchange Address Book from Microsoft Access

9. MS Exchange server address?

10. MS Exchange server address?

11. data exchange between MS Excel and MS Project

12. Q:Envoking MS-Word from VB4 when Exchange is using MS-Word