How to graph data from DBGrid control in VB 4
Author Message
 How to graph data from DBGrid control in VB 4

Hi, all

I want to write a charting program in VB 4(16-bit version). I used a data control
and a DGGrid control to retrieve data from a MS Access 2.0 database file. Can I use
a graph custom control(graph16.ocx) to make a chart using the data from the DBGrid?
How to do that. (I know I can do that in the regular grid control, but I don't like
it because it's not data bounded and not esay to edit).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peishu Li

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB DBgrid Graph Problem

2. VB DBgrid Graph Problem

3. VB DBgrid Graph Problem

4. VB DBgrid Graph Problem

5. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

6. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

7. Help: DBGrid - Adding data without Data Control?

8. DBGrid - Drag and drop data from one DBGrid to another DBGrid

9. Help: DBGrid - Adding data without Data Control?

10. Insert Data in SubForms with DBGrid and Data Control

11. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

12. urgent: pass data to a graph from graph 8 in word 97 from vb5