We are hiring in ABQ., NM!!
Author Message
 We are hiring in ABQ., NM!!

We are looking for a Visual Basic programmer with a min. of 1 year solid
experience with VB.  Database experience with Access, Oracle, etc. a real
plus. Hardware experience wouldn't hurt.  Requires end-user interaction.
Salary depends on experience level.  We are in Albuquerque NM.  We are an
established (1988), reliable and growing software and database development
division.  If interested, please e-mail resume, salary requirements and
references to:

Look forward to hearing from you.

Samantha Lapin
President

Mon, 02 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. JOB - Java, ABQ, NM - Junior level

2. I am looking to hire an expert in Outlook 2000 programming

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

6. Need to Hire a Programmer

7. Work for Hire - Project Development

8. Expert for Hire to assist newbie?

9. Work for Hire - Project Development

10. Is there any tutorials on HIRES graphics?

11. Infostaff is hiring IT Professionals

12. Publication needs to hire prog to rotate ads