HELP: MS Access Reports In VB
Author Message
 HELP: MS Access Reports In VB

Is there any way to open and print  MS Access reports through VB?  I seem to
have trouble with Crystal when I print more than one report.  When I quit my
program it doesn't completely shut down (it shows up as NOT RESPONDING in
CTL-ALT-DEL).

I appreciate any help that anyone can offer!!!

Jason

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: MS Access Reports In VB
http://www.videosoft.com

Look for the OCX called vs reports, thats the only way to do it, unless your
users have access on their machines, in that case there's another way, not
sure how tho.

Quote:

>Is there any way to open and print  MS Access reports through VB?  I seem
>have trouble with Crystal when I print more than one report.  When I quit
my
>program it doesn't completely shut down (it shows up as NOT RESPONDING in
>CTL-ALT-DEL).

>I appreciate any help that anyone can offer!!!

>Jason

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please help in VB 4.0 trying to access MS access 7.0 forms and reports

2. Accessing MS access reports through VB .net

3. Can I access MS Access Reports From VB?

4. How can I import report from MS Access to MS Project

5. Can I use MS Access Reports from VB?

6. Report MS Access data in VB program

7. MS-Access Report Help

8. VB 6 & MS Access Report

9. Print MS access report with VB 4.0?

10. Convert MS-Access report to VB code?

11. Report MS Access data in VB program

12. HELP PLEASE, print report in MS ACCESS from ASP