help w/ ODBC Informix temp table problem
Author Message
 help w/ ODBC Informix temp table problem

I am writting a VB app using Intersolves ODBC driver to connect to an
Informix 5 database running on a Unixware server. I can create temp tables
and insert values into them but when I try to join on them with the same
datacontrol that was used to create them I get VB error 378,  query or
table not found. Has anyone had the same or similar problem and know a
work around. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Post here or email me

thanks
Rich

Thu, 05 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Informix Temp Table Problem

2. Help: Cannot find input table or query (ODBC 3078)/ Unbuffered Informix 7.24

3. Cannot find table or query (ODBC 3078)/ Unbufferd Informix 7.24

4. VB4 - ODBC - Informix table locks

5. Page Fault error accessing Informix tables using Intersolv ODBC Driver

6. Informix ODBC driver Problem with Crystal Report7

7. Informix odbc vb6 problems

8. VB to Informix using ODBC - Problems with Locks

9. ODBC to Informix for Windows help!

10. Problem with dot net crystal and temp table

11. Problem with retrieving an ADO Recordset from SQLServer using Temp Tables

12. ODBC Informix Help