SQL SERVER AND MASKEDIT ERROR ?
Author Message
 SQL SERVER AND MASKEDIT ERROR ?

First of all excuse for my english
We bind a maskedit ( date format ) to an SQL SERVER Database
Saving then changes after an addnew, we get this message error:
Method update or cancelupdate without addnew or edit
The source code is ok, because the same program with Access Database
works right.
Any ideas !

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 20527 : SQL Server Error

2. Error 534 errors with SQL Server

3. SQL 2000, VB 6, and Maskedit controls...

4. Error 20639: SQL Expression error - Error in creating SQL Expression COM Parser (cpeaut32)

5. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

6. Can not find SQL Server (I'm not using SQL Server)

7. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

8. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

9. VB Sql Server Via ADO Problem: [Microsoft][ODBC Sql Server Driver]

10. VB6 application using SQL Server 2000 migrating db to SQL Server 2

11. MaskEdit Error?

12. Using Vbscript and SQL-DMO to connect to SQL Server and run a T-SQL script