Null, Null, Null!
Author Message
 Null, Null, Null!

Hey all,
        I hate null values as much as the next guy, and I just use the Format
function to save the day:

that will make the text box empty when there is an empty string or a null
value in the text databvase field...and for zero value fields in the db,

different things, but i cant remeber what...read the help on
Format to learn more! (sounds like a smeggin' commercial)

Thanks for reading,
Joe Kaufman

Wed, 09 Jul 1997 02:27:52 GMT

1. Null Null Null!!!!!!!!!

2. double null question [2 * Null = Null] !!!

3. Alter Table with NULL/NOT NULL options

4. Null = Null Not Working ?

5. Null = Null error

6. null in vb and null in sql7

7. null not null

8. When is Null not Null

9. How can I pass NULL value to WinAPI which is expecting a NULL pointer

10. IS NULL vs = NULL - ODBC Drivers

11. To Null, or not to Null...?

12. Sending null strings and NULL values