Need midi sequencer code to auto start
Author Message
 Need midi sequencer code to auto start

Hi, Can any please tell me the code to make the "Midi Sequencer" in
VB6 to auto start when a form is loaded.
I'm very new at this and would appreciate if it could be cut and
paste.
Please reply to

Thank you.
Malcolm

Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. midi sequencer

2. Sequencer/MIDI programmers LOOK!!

3. In desperate need of random midi player code!!

4. In desperate need of random midi player code....

5. In desperate need of random midi player code...

6. In desperate need of random midi player code...

7. How to Auto play a MIDI file when document opens

8. Auto-replay MIDIs

9. Midi and Wav auto-play

10. How to run midi / stop midi / change midi ?

11. How to run midi / stop midi / change midi ?

12. How to run midi / stop midi / change midi ?