Help!!! Making cursor invisible
Author Message
 Help!!! Making cursor invisible

Some help please.

How can I make my Cursor invisible in a textbox.
When i make my textboxes read only then becomes my text gray.
so i want to make my cursor invisible. Is that possible?
or kan i make my text in my textbox black when it is readonly.

Regards, Mario.

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help!!! Making cursor invisible
It sounds to me, like you are using the enable command, try using :

text1.locked = true

Then the text should still be black

-Brian

Quote:

>Some help please.

>How can I make my Cursor invisible in a textbox.
>When i make my textboxes read only then becomes my text gray.
>so i want to make my cursor invisible. Is that possible?
>or kan i make my text in my textbox black when it is readonly.

>Regards, Mario.

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help!!! Making cursor invisible

Check out these sites, I think I remember seeing something about making a
cursor invisible there.
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/
http://www.codearchive.com/

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help!!! Making cursor invisible
Maybe I'm missing something & this may sound stupid, but if you are
disabling your text box why not just use a label???  It sounds as if this
will give you what you want.
---Glenn
Quote:

>Some help please.

>How can I make my Cursor invisible in a textbox.
>When i make my textboxes read only then becomes my text gray.
>so i want to make my cursor invisible. Is that possible?
>or kan i make my text in my textbox black when it is readonly.

>Regards, Mario.

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help!!! Making cursor invisible
Hi there,

Find enclose a class. This might help you.

I downloaded this class some time ago and not really found the need
for hiding a cursor so not used it myself.

Hope it helps.

Al

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 18:44:55 +0100, "Mario"

Quote:

>Some help please.

>How can I make my Cursor invisible in a textbox.
>When i make my textboxes read only then becomes my text gray.
>so i want to make my cursor invisible. Is that possible?
>or kan i make my text in my textbox black when it is readonly.

>Regards, Mario.

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help!!! Making cursor invisible
Just set the 'locked' property to true, instead of using the 'enabled'
property.
Quote:

>Some help please.

>How can I make my Cursor invisible in a textbox.
>When i make my textboxes read only then becomes my text gray.
>so i want to make my cursor invisible. Is that possible?
>or kan i make my text in my textbox black when it is readonly.

>Regards, Mario.

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help!!! Making cursor invisible

2. Making the Form invisible but making the controls seen

3. Help me, how to set cursor invisible???

4. Cursor in textbox invisible

5. Invisible cursor?

6. Making a control invisible depending on calculated value in Access'97

7. Making calendar invisible

8. making toolbars invisible !

9. Making a Control invisible !

10. Making a Control invisible !

11. Making a Non-UI (or Invisible at runtime) control

12. making a container contol invisible..