VBAJet32.DLL error
Author Message
 VBAJet32.DLL error

I have a program that runs on some computers and won't run on others.
On the computers where it fails, I get the error message:

3447 The JetVBA file (VBAJet16.dll for 16 bit or VBAJet32.dll for 32
bit) failed to initialize when called.  Try reinstalling the
application that returned the error.

I have reinstalled the app (many times) and it still doesn't work.
Now another program that calls the same dll is not working.

H-E-L-L-L-L-PPPPP, Please.

I'm at a loss.  I had installed VB6 and then removed it.  I created a
setup for another program using VB5 after removing VB6 but apparently
it didn't remove the updated DLL's.  That program will not work either
but the one I'm concerned with will work on computers that have not
had the newer program installed.

Thanks,
--Bill--

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBAJET32.dll Error Message

2. VBAJET32.dll Error 3447

3. VBAJet32.DLL Error - Help Needed

4. Errors after setup concerning vbajet.dll and/or vbajet32.dll

5. Errors after setup concerning vbajet.dll and/or vbajet32.dll

6. Error 3446 - VBAJET32.DLL Is Missing

7. SOLUTION: Error 3447 - VBAJET32.DLL could not be initialized

8. Error 3447 - VBAJET32.DLL could not be initialized

9. VBAJET32.DLL Initialization error

10. How to solve error 3447 with vbajet32.dll

11. error 3447 vbajet32.dll failed to Initialise

12. runtime error 3447: VBAJet32.dll