Printing code in color
Author Message
 Printing code in color

A friend of mine asked me a question I had never thought about. Is there a
way to print VB code in color from a color printer? Such as comments in blue
and other stuff in black.
Michael

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing code in color
Yes.

Download PrettyPrint. Works great. Shareware. Do a search for PrettyPrint. I
can not remember where I got my verion. Probably at ShareWare.com

Quote:

>A friend of mine asked me a question I had never thought about. Is there a
>way to print VB code in color from a color printer? Such as comments in
blue
>and other stuff in black.
>Michael

Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. print Code in Color

2. Printing Code in Color in VB 6.0

3. Printing code in color

4. Printing code with color in Word

5. Printing Code in color.

6. Print code in color?

7. Printing Code in Color

8. Printing Code on Color Printer

9. Color printing when printing out your code.

10. Q. Can we print color-coded VB codes?

11. Printing Code with Formatting ot Color?

12. Printing code with syntaxt coloring