ADO Datacontrol and Access password
Author Message
 ADO Datacontrol and Access password

How can I tell my ADO Datacontrol how to open an Access 2000 database, which
is password protected?

My connection string is:
Adodc1.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" &
databasename & ";Persist Security Info=False"

How can I change this connection string, so a password protected Access
database can be used? Is there a way to put the whole thing in code similar
to:

With Adodc1
    .Connectionstring=...
End With

or

With Adodc1.Connectionstring
    .Provider=
End With

Many thanks and greetings from Brugge (Bruges - Belgium),

Michel

Mon, 27 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Datacontrol for Password secured Access db

2. How to access mdb password with datacontrol

3. ADO DataControl, Access 2000, OK but ...

4. Accessing Access with database level password using ADO

5. how do i access a password protected MS-ACCESS db without the password

6. datacontrol and password

7. VB5/Access97 - Password Protected DB with VB5 DataControl

8. Password protected database & datacontrol

9. password of datacontrol

10. Password to Datacontrol ???

11. PROBLEM:VB5 DataControl with Access97 Database Password

12. ADO DataEnvironment + JET 3,5 + Access + Password = Problem