Copying data from one DB to another DB
Author Message
 Copying data from one DB to another DB

Can anybody give me some hint about copying data between to identical
Access 2.0 databases.

New records int the one  DB table should be appended in the other, and
changed records in the one DB should update the corresponding record in the
other table.

Should I read record by record, determine if it exists and do an "UPDATE"
or "INSERT?
Should I use datacontrols or dynasets?

Can anybody help me out here, please

Brgds, Carsten

Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy table schema and data from one DB to another DB

2. Copy Data Structures no data DB to DB

3. Copying Tables from one DB to another DB

4. Copy table from one db to another db with vb5

5. Copy Access/Oracle table from one DB to another DB.

6. How to copying from one DB table to another DB table

7. Copy Recordset from one Db to a different Db

8. export data from one access db to same db on another machine using vb6

9. Using MS Data Shaping with OLE DB - data from more than one table in mpp file

10. accessing records in one secure DB from another secure DB - programatically

11. Can one db control another db?

12. Can one db control another db?