HELP: Making a find option
Author Message
 HELP: Making a find option

Hi,

I am a Visual Basic 4.0 (32 bit) programmer working on a database type of
program. And I'm having problems making a find option in my program.
Could you help me out with this?

Thanks to all of you that help!!

:-) Paul (-:

Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help with FIND & OPTION BTN

2. Need help - Cannot find the options Trigger and Stored Proc in MS Access

3. made switchboard run code when option clicked

4. Tracking changes made to Tools - Options

5. Making radio (option) buttons toggle

6. making <option> selected

7. Urgent -Turn off Tools, Options, Edit/Find/Confirm on Startup

8. Find dialog box options

9. Options for finding and listing MailItems

10. selection.find wrap options

11. Can't find Advanced Print Option in Word Object Model

12. Invalid delimiter ; found in connection option: server.;database