Microsoft Jet Database Engine
Author Message
 Microsoft Jet Database Engine

I am a beginner in database. I am trying to creat a database and use VBA in
Excel 7 to access it.
Can anyone tell me :
1) What is Microsoft Jet Databse Engine ?
2) How to creat a simple database and access it through VBA ?
3) Any good books for beginners ?

Many thanks

Angela

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft Jet Database Engine Cannot Open The File.......(access)mdb

2. 3197 Microsoft Jet database engine

3. The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot......

4. The Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot find the input table or query

5. Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80004005) error

6. The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file

7. Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e09'

8. Microsoft Jet Database Engine Cannot Open The File.......(access)mdb

9. Error: 3197 Description: The Microsoft jet database engine ...

10. The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file

11. Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot open the file

12. Microsoft's Jet Database Engine Book