Need info about listview control or an alternate control to use instead
Author Message
 Need info about listview control or an alternate control to use instead

Hello,

     I want to be able to display records from a database  in this type
of format....

row1       record1        info               info         info
row2       record2        info               info         info
row3       record3        info               info         info
etc..

I would like to display each record to its own row but I would like each
field divided into columns.  I thought the listview would suit my need
but when I looked it up in in ms help or whatever that new way is they
do in 6.0 it didn't seem like what I wanted.  Anyone have any
suggestions?

Tim

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need info about listview control or an alternate control to use instead
Tim

In addition to the listview control you might also want to look at the
datagrid and msflexgrid controls.

Hope this helps,

Kerry Moorman

Quote:

>Hello,

>     I want to be able to display records from a database  in this type
>of format....

>row1       record1        info               info         info
>row2       record2        info               info         info
>row3       record3        info               info         info
>etc..

>I would like to display each record to its own row but I would like each
>field divided into columns.  I thought the listview would suit my need
>but when I looked it up in in ms help or whatever that new way is they
>do in 6.0 it didn't seem like what I wanted.  Anyone have any
>suggestions?

>Tim

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need an Alternate TextBox control

2. INFO REQ: Any info on available OCX THUMBNAIL control, such as Halo Gallery Control (VBX Only)

3. Copy all contents in a listview control to another listview control

4. Which is best using the ADO Control instead of coding it yourself

5. using API calls instead of MSCOMM control

6. Using Data instead of Picture files to populate a picture of a control

7. Help: Scrolling data controls using Enter key instead of Tab

8. DBCombo using DAO instead of Data Controls

9. Using web / OLE controls instead of VBViewer

10. Help: Scrolling data controls using Enter key instead of Tab

11. DBCombo using DAO instead of Data Controls

12. ADO Data Controls + Using SQL instead of recordset.update