Recordset not recognized???
Author Message
 Recordset not recognized???

My program uses 20 snapshots and they are all defined as Global.  But
one of these snapshots which used in a routine is not recognized as a
defined Global variable and I keep getting an error message like
"Object not an array"

The error goes away only after I move this routine to the same moudle
where this snapshot is defined.

Any Ideas on this?

Thanks in advance!

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Recordset not recognized???

Quote:
>My program uses 20 snapshots and they are all defined as Global.  But
>one of these snapshots which used in a routine is not recognized as a
>defined Global variable and I keep getting an error message like
>"Object not an array"

>The error goes away only after I move this routine to the same moudle
>where this snapshot is defined.

>Any Ideas on this?

In the module where you would prefer this routine to be,
perhaps you have a module-level object or variable with the same name.

     Bob O`Bob
--

Sun, 15 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dim MyRs As Recordset not recognized

2. VBA Doesn't recognize DAO.RecordSet

3. Recognize between Recordset EOF and Record is locked

4. ahtCommonFileOpenSave not recognized

5. User defined function not recognized

6. Database object not recognized

7. DAO objects not recognized in modules?

8. Does not recognize database objects

9. Database and rdoConnection types not recognized

10. Trim Function Not Recognized?

11. function names not recognized in Access 97

12. Format function not recognized