which grid to use: DBGrid, data grid, MSFlexgrid
Author Message
 which grid to use: DBGrid, data grid, MSFlexgrid

Hello everybody

As there are so many grids in VB6 such as Data Bound Grid Control, Data Grid
Control and MSFlexGrid Contrl, which grid should I use ?

thanks

pc

Wed, 10 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 which grid to use: DBGrid, data grid, MSFlexgrid
Everything depends on what purpose for.
To operate easily on database table use DBGRID, to obtain MS Excell like
grid use MSFLEX.

kind regards from Poland

Janusz Szymoszczyk

Quote:

>Hello everybody

>As there are so many grids in VB6 such as Data Bound Grid Control, Data
Grid
>Control and MSFlexGrid Contrl, which grid should I use ?

>thanks

>pc

Wed, 10 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Porting a GRID code using GRID object from VB3 to VB6 using MSGRID

2. Porting a GRID code using GRID object from VB3 to VB6 using MSGRID

3. data grids/ms flex grids

4. flex grid or data grid or neither?

5. data grid & dbgrid**

6. Grid that allows Data Entry besides DBGrid?

7. About Using DBGrid or Grid in VB4 or VB5 (DAO

8. using without a database connection dbgrid or flex grid

9. DBGrid -- Using an unbound grid

10. using combo box in grid or dbgrid

11. fetching data using a grid vertical scroll bar

12. Problem using a three tiered architecture with a data grid