VB ADO recordset returned from MS SQL
Author Message
 VB ADO recordset returned from MS SQL

I wrote a function that returns an ADODB.Recordset.  When the function is
located in a a VB module that belongs to the GUI program, it works fine.
When I place the function into a class module, I get runtime error #91
"Object variable or With block variable not set."  I have tried all types of
things to no avail.  Any ideas?

Warner Smidt

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 01:36:49 GMT
 VB ADO recordset returned from MS SQL
Only your code can tell if you post it.

Quote:
> I wrote a function that returns an ADODB.Recordset.  When the function is
> located in a a VB module that belongs to the GUI program, it works fine.
> When I place the function into a class module, I get runtime error #91
> "Object variable or With block variable not set."  I have tried all types
of
> things to no avail.  Any ideas?

> Warner Smidt

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 03:36:20 GMT

1. MS SQL raiseerror not returned to ADO error collection

2. MS SQL raiseerror not returned to ADO error collection

3. MS ADO / Sybase SQL Anywhere ASA 7 Stored Procedure Return Value Problem

4. ADO SQL Recordsets Return Duplicate Names

5. Returning ID from SQL through ADO recordset

6. Opening an ADO recordset against a dataset returned from a SQL Server Stored Procedure

7. SQL stored procedure returning unusual ado recordset

8. MS Datagrid - Delete Fails with SQL ADO recordset

9. pass parameter to SQL SP from VB and return recordset

10. Testing for no returned rows in recordset from SQL 6.5 using VB 6.0

11. ADO SQL Search That Returns 0 Records When it Should Return 1

12. Problem returning SQL Server Error to VB 6 with ADO