Crystal Report
Author Message
 Crystal Report

I need lots of  help.  I need to use the same report for
different databases at run-time. Does anybody know how to do this?

Sorry. My english is horrible.
Any help will be welcomed.
Thanks.

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Report

Look up .DataFiles in the Crystal help files.

- Teresa

Quote:
> I need lots of  help.  I need to use the same report for
> different databases at run-time. Does anybody know how to do this?

> Sorry. My english is horrible.
> Any help will be welcomed.
> Thanks.

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

2. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

3. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

4. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

5. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

6. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

7. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

8. Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report

9. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

10. Crystal Report 7 ActiveX (craxdrt.dll) vs Crystal Report Engine (CPEAUTO.dll)

11. Crystal Reports 6 to Crystal Reports 8

12. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0