Help needed : Visual basic 6 + myQDBC + run time errors 80040e38
Author Message
 Help needed : Visual basic 6 + myQDBC + run time errors 80040e38

Hallo please help,

Don't know what I am dooing wrong..
I made a programm which connects to mysql on a linusx server through myodbc.
    on the form a couple of text boxes where the data is received and
displayed.

    dim oText as textbox
    for each oText in me.txtFieds
            set me.txtFields.datasource = rsKlanten
    next
    my table is :
        id int(11) auto index
        timestamp timestamp(14)
        name varchar(100) not null
        desc varchar(255) not null

    so var works. Data is displayed.

    When I change for example the name  and klick next
( rsklanten.MoveNext ) the record is updated and the next record appears.

    When I change both name and desc then I get
        run time error row could not be located for updating; some values
may
        have been changed sindce last read.

    How do I
   Any help is welcome .. thanks in advance.

g Cirstea

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:50:03 GMT

1. Visual Basic gurus: need help creating run-time frm

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025

3. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025

4. Microsoft Visual Basic Run-time error

5. Visual Basic 5 Run Time Error

6. Need Help With Run Time Errors?

7. Need help with a run-time error.

8. run-time error 430 (HELP!! IN DIRE NEED)

9. Need Help with Run-Time Error 377

10. Need help with run-time error.

11. Need help with run-time error.

12. Need Help with Run-Time Error 377